The innovative patent-pending design of ASGCO’s Retractable Razor-Back System with Split Block Spring-Shoc allows for safe access and service from outside the chute. It greatly reduces downtime and eliminates the need for confined space permits.
The company listened to customer feedback and delivered a product with all of the cleaning efficiency of its Razor-Back cleaners, while allowing for safe, access and ease of maintenance.
- Resilient blade support absorbs the shock in the most severe material handling applications.
- Blades move independently to maintain constant contact with the belt.
- Durable, 3-1/2-in.-thick square tubing for extreme environments.
- Universal mounting.
- Retractable design for ease of blade change out and maintenance.
- Heavy duty tungsten carbide or AR400 blades available.
- Compact design requires less than 9-in. of clearance to be installed and maintained.
- Safe for mechanical splices and belts speeds up to 1,000 fpm (5.0 m/sec).
- Eliminates material build-up.
- Long-wearing abrasion resistant – tungsten carbide blades provide and maintain a maximum effective cleaning edge against the conveyor belt.
- Quick-change – retractable mounting system.
- Tensioner adjustments – can be made from side of operation.
- Impact-absorbing cushions – allow controlled and effective conveyor belt cleaning across the entire width of the belt.