ASGCO’s newly enhanced Skalper series of conveyor belt pre-cleaners have solved carry-back problems all over the world, according to the company. The simple and highly effective Skalper belt cleaner removes carry-back from the conveyor system.
Feature and benefits include:
- Excellent Performance. Maintains an effective cleaning edge throughout the life of the blade with its unique horizontal sipes/wear-grooves across the entire width of the blade cleaning edge and by the use of the arc-shaped back side of the blade to ensure a sharp cleaning edge.
- E-Z Torque Tensioner. Made of all 304 stainless steel mounting plates, collars and springs allows the blades to self adjust throughout the entire life of the blade and is the most robust and accurate belt cleaner tensioner in the industry.
- Blade-Wear Indicator. Allows monitoring of blade wear easily without having to shut the system down for inspection.
- Torque Spring. Provides a greater degree of tensioning per inch of blade, verses compression springs which require more tensioning adjustment for the life of the blade.
- Rubber Corrugated Dust Covers and UHMW Bushings. Ensures no build-up in the spring tensioning area and provides smooth non-binding tensioning.
- Quick-Change Blade. Stainless steel pin blade change-out system uses no-tools.
- Optional Ceramic (XC) blade. Available for high speed, high-tonnage conveyor systems.
- Easily Maintained. Tensioned from one side of the conveyor.