Baldor Offers Complete Line of Dodge Elevator Pulleys
- Published: Friday, 10 January 2014 11:31
Baldor’s Dodge elevator pulleys are available in diameters from 6- through 72-in., with face widths up to 120-in; drum or single-disc design with HE, XT, QD or Taper-Lock hubs and bushings. There are four lagging options available:
- Holz Slide-Lag – With double Chevron grooves capable of bi-directional pulley rotation, available in standard SBR rubber or optional SOF static conductive, oil and fire resistant rubber.
- Dodge FOS Vulcanized Lag – An exclusive offering that is flame and oil resistant and available with a variety of grooving options.
- SBR Vulcanized Lag – A styrene-butadiene rubber offering good abrasion resistance and available in a wide range of thicknesses and grooving options.
- Dodge D-Lag Vulcanized Lag – An exclusive natural rubber compound that offers excellent resistance to abrasions, cuts and gouges for an extended life.
Baldor’s Dodge elevator pulleys are also available in custom sizes and configurations. Baldor Electric Co., www.baldor.com