Snap-On Industrial Offers Rolling Dog Box
- Published: Friday, 28 February 2014 16:28
The new Dog Box from Snap-on Industrial is a rolling tool box that makes moving tools across a maintenance garage breeze. Available in three sizes, these Dog Boxes allow technicians to load up all the necessary tools into a tool box that’s positioned onto a frame with casters, and pull it out to the jobsite.
Technicians choose the handle that feels best on small and medium Dog Boxes: either an interchangeable hard steel wagon-style handle that keeps the box from wandering or nipping at their heels, or a soft nylon leash. Larger Dog Boxes come with the hard steel wagon-style handle with a swivel feature that allows for comfortable pulling position while a spring-loaded action keeps the handle in the upright position when the box is at rest.
Features and benefits of the new Dog Box include:
- Rubber wheels for a smooth and quiet ride along with maximum shock absorption.
- Tool box can be removed from the rolling chassis for stationary storage on a bench or roll cab for easy accessibility.
- Lifting handles for safe and easy lifting of the tool box out of its chassis for use on an elevated surface.
- Front lid folds under top lid to create a convenient, flat work surface while still allowing access to the drawers on large dog box models.
Snap-on Industrial, www.snapon.com/industrial