Cardinal Scale’s U.S.-made RD2X4 quad remote display provides readouts for multi-platform truck scales visible up to 150 ft. away. The RD2X4’s high-intensity LED display offers bright-red 2.25-in.-high digits that are highly visible even in direct sunlight.
Ten brightness level settings let the user select the exact intensity for the best visibility for the environment. This display is designed for truck weighing systems where the steering axle, drive axle, trailer axle and total weight are shown to the truck driver. The IP66-rated mild steel cabinet features a rain hood and is painted industrial tan for long-lasting outdoor use. The cabinet comes with a post mount designed for 4-in. pipe (approx. 4.5-in OD).
The RD2X4 quad remote display has the capability to interface to RS-232 or 20mA current loop. The display’s Auto Learn mode adapts to the data output for your indicator and is compatible with Cardinal Scale’s U.S.-made 225 Navigator or 825 Spectrum weight indicators with multi-scale option cards. This auto format feature automatically selects input protocol based on the indicator for plug-and-play operation. There are no moving parts inside the display for long life and reliability. The front panel opens vertically for easy internal access.
- Displays steering, drive and trailer axles plus total weight.
- For multi-platform truck scale operations.
- Designed for outdoor or indoor use.
- 150-ft. reading distance.
- High-intensity 2.25-in. LED digits.
- Steel enclosure with rain hood for protection from the elements.
- Auto Learn mode adapts to weight indicator protocols.
- RS-232 or 20mA current loop connectivity.
- 10 brightness level settings.
- U.S.-made quality.
Cardinal Scale Manufacturing Co., www.CardinalScale.com