Built to take on tough vocational challenges, Freightliner’s line of severe duty trucks was on display at the 2016 World of Concrete show in Las Vegas.
“Severe duty customers require trucks that do more than just show up to the job site – they need trucks they can depend on all day, every day, no matter what,” said Mary Aufdemberg, director of product marketing for Freightliner Trucks. “Freightliner’s severe duty products combine quality, durability and ease-of-upfit, resulting in a dependable solution that contribute to the bottom line.”
Products showcased at World of Concrete included:
- 114SD SFA Tri-Drive with an Alliance Concrete pump. Equipped with Detroit Connect Virtual Technician, this versatile combination is a smart option for commercial and industrial jobs.
- 114SD SBA truck with Beck Industrial mixer. Features a lightweight yet durable steel reinforced aluminum cab with a 48-in. bumper-to-front axle setting for optimized weight distribution and turning ability.
- 114SD SBA truck with the durable McNeilus mixer. Featuring a Cummins ISL engine and Eaton Fuller transmission, this combination is a robust solution for navigating job sites.
- 114SD SFA truck with a Schwing America booster mixer. The 114SD SFA with Detroit DD13 engine is a functional and efficient choice for that maintains stability on the road and on construction sites.
- 108SD SBA truck with Holcombe Volumetric mixer. Equipped with a Cummins ISL engine featuring rear engine power take-off (REPTO) capability, this mixer is ideal for remote locations, oil and gas applications, and construction companies.
Freightliner Trucks, www.FreightlinerTrucks.com