Komatsu’s KOMTRAX Mobile App for Asset Monitoring
- Published: Friday, 28 February 2014 16:10
Komatsu America Corp. introduced a feature-rich mobile app that allows owners to see critical machine information from KOMTRAX fleet-monitoring system on their Apple or Android smart phones or tablet devices. Building on the past decade of KOMTRAX technology, the app gives owners access to this critical information anytime and anywhere in daily, weekly or monthly time increments.
The new App lets owners:
- Locate an asset and obtain driving directions to it.
- Identify hours worked, idle time and fuel consumption.
- Identify caution codes with descriptions and time stamp.
- Understand machine movements.
- Analyze machine utilization.
Additionally, the new mobile App gives owners the opportunity to directly contact their distributor, product support sales representative, salesperson, service provider, parts counter or KOMTRAX Coordinator by simply emailing, calling or texting.
The KOMTRAX fleet monitoring system monitors machine availability, reduces the risk of machine theft, allows for remote diagnosis by the distributor, and provides a wealth of other information to maximize business efficiency.
The KOMTRAX App can be downloaded for free at either the Apple Store or the Google Play Store.
Komatsu America Corp., www.komatsuamerica.com