Furukawa DCR20 Down-the-Hole-Drill Features Easy Controls
- Published: Friday, 06 June 2014 13:01
The DCR20 from Furukawa Rock Drill has established itself as a reliable, productive resource for drilling operations, according to the company. These drills have been tested in soft, medium and hard rock conditions with multiple end-users and applications.
Servicing the DCR20 is easy with access to all key components such as the engine, fluid levels and compressor through large panel doors located at ground level.
The cabs have been redesigned to provide operators maximum comfort with single-lever drilling controls, large gauges, and superior views of drilling operation.
- Single-lever drilling control for easy operation.
- Large windows maximize operator visibility.
- High-visibility gauges allow operator to monitor machine functions while remaining focused on the drilling.
- Walk-around ground level maintenance provides fast, easy upkeep or repair.
- Rubber-mounted engine frame isolates cab from engine vibrations.
Furukawa Rock Drill, www.frdusa.com