Boart Longyear’s robust DTH bits are designed to extend bit life and in-hole drilling time with hardened premium steel alloy and tungsten carbide bits, according to the company. Optimized flushing holes and multiple face designs provide the ideal design for each application.
Boart Longyear’s DTH Bits use shank and spline configurations matching most industry-trusted DTH hammers.
- Premium hardened steel alloy.
- Premium tungsten carbide buttons.
- Optimized flushing holes.
- Multiple shank and face designs.
- Various face and spline configurations.
Boart Longyear, www.boartlongyear.com