Dyno Nobel Differential Energy System
- Published: Wednesday, 16 April 2014 16:18
Dyno Nobel offers its Differential Energy system. What Is Differential Energy? A proprietary method for controlling the explosive energy profile in the borehole.
The system offers:
- Less subdrilling is required because detonation pressure is higher.
- Reduces wear on loading, hauling and crushing equipment because fragmentation is more consistent.
- Reduces loading time by eliminating dewatering and manual loading.
- Reduces flyrock and improves highwall stability by placing lower density product near the collar.
- Decreases groundwater contamination with highly water resistant emulsions.
- Fewer face blow-outs because thickened emulsion resists flowing into cracks and voids.
- Minimizes post-blast NO generation with high performance water resistant emulsion.
- High detonation pressure at the toe results in smoother floors and more stable highwalls.
- Optimizes fragmentation and reduces fines with less explosive in the borehole.
- Unlike ANFO and HANFO, performance isn’t compromised by wet conditions or long sleep times.
Dyno Nobel, www.dynonobel.com