Technology is driving improvements in all aspects of our lives, which is why Powerscreen offered a new technology, Powerscreen Pulse, to the market at Hillhead. Powerscreen Pulse will transform the way customers work with their Powerscreen machines, the company said.
“Powerscreen Pulse is extremely user friendly, easy to access and a very valuable management tool for the quarrying industry,” said David Gunn, commercial service manager at John Gunn and Sons Ltd. “With the Pulse system I can monitor the location of machines and check the hours on the machines. The system allows me to see live information and monitor urea levels, CSS, tramps, feeder starts, fault codes and any warnings.”
“No matter where you are in the world, Pulse lets you stay on top of production by giving you accurate up to date information direct to your PC, tablet or smartphone. We’ve taken a lot of time to get the system to perform exactly as customers want; so that this robust platform will generate massive cost and time savings for equipment owners and operators alike,” said Powerscreen Product Line Director Colin Clements.
Powerscreen Pulse allows users to:
- View accurate information on production tonnages, fuel usage and fuel costs per ton.
- Receive alerts for alarms, for rapid response to production issues.
- Check at a glance the status and key information of all machines in your fleet.
- Identify cost savings using in depth stats and analytics.
- Optimize your fleet planning based on idle/working time information.
- Track engine hours to plan servicing to minimize downtime.
- Monitor wear rates to anticipate replacement parts.
- Track machine locations anywhere in the world.
- Receive alerts when your machine is operated outside of set hours or locations.