Sandvik Construction, Booth 1856, will be showcasing at AGG1 its QI341 mobile impact crusher, while at the same time displaying its Driller’s Office and TIM3D V2 surface drill software, Bretec breakers and tools offering.
The Sandvik QI341 was built utilizing Sandvik’s Prisec technology. Capable of operating in primary and secondary applications, it was designed with productivity, mobility, minimal environmental impact and user friendliness at its core.
Sandvik’s Bretec brand recently introduced two new C-Series models – M17C and L20C – that incorporate a number of new features and updates over the M17 and L20 models they replace.
Designed for carriers in the 15 to 23 tons and 20 to 29 tons operating weight class, respectively, the M17C and L20C models boast operating weights of 2,734 and 3,638 lb., respectively. Impact rates range from 280 to 760 blows/min. on the M17C and from 390 to 700 blows/min. on the L20C unit.
In addition to enhanced performance, the two new models incorporate a wealth of new features for greater reliability and durability and reduced owning and operating costs. These features include:
- Round Retaining Pins – Deliver extended life for lower owning and operating costs.
- New Tool Retaining System – Permits faster tool changes for reduced downtime.
- Improved Tool Seal – Protects tool, bushings and retaining pins for lower owning and operating costs.
- Dust-Protected Housing – Prevents dust ingress for reduced wear and helps reduce noise levels.
- Idle Blow Protection – Eliminates tie rod stress and oil overheating to protect against premature failure.
- Automatic Greasing – Auto lubrication now available as an option for greater tool protection.