During regional dealer meetings held in Savannah, Chicago, Las Vegas and Toronto, JCB North America presented its annual dealer awards to outstanding JCB dealerships in recognition of their exceptional efforts and achievements in 2015. Dealers of Excellence recipients were Northland JCB (Wilmington, Mass.); JCB of Georgia (Pooler, Ga.); YES JCB (Madison, Wis.); JCB of Alabama (Leeds, Ala.) and Stephenson JCB (Harrisburg, Pa.).
The following dealers were presented with superlative/individual dealer awards:
- Innovation in Marketing Strategy: Deep South JCB (Shreveport, La.)
- Facility of Distinction: JCB of Alabama
- Rookie of the Year: Moore JCB (Toronto) for Construction; Noble JCB (Olds, Alberta) for Agriculture
- Top Performer: Northland JCB for Construction; Hawke JCB (Alton, Iowa) for Agriculture
- Spirit of JCB: Sievers JCB (St. Peters, Mo.)
- Fast Start Award: ProCon JCB (Las Cruces, N.M.)
- Champion of Customer Focus: Flaska JCB (Phoenix, Ariz.)
- Aftermarket High Performers: Northland JCB, YES JCB, N&S Tractor (Stockton, Calif.) and Bosse & Frere (Montmagny, Quebec).
“We wouldn’t be where are today without the daily commitment and reliability of our entire dealer network,” said Christian Baillie, JCB North America’s vice president – construction equipment dealer sales. “We want to congratulate our dealers on another year of excellent performance. As we pass the mid-point of 2016, we know that together we will not only meet our aggressive goals for growth in North America, but surpass them.”