More than 200 equipment dealer sales professionals from the United States and Canada recently came to JCB’s North American headquarters in Savannah, Ga., for “The Gloves Are Off,” a sales training event. While the event focused on educating dealer sales professionals on JCB’s newest agricultural and construction equipment, the manufacturer also took some time to recognize its top-performing dealer sales professionals by inducting them into the company’s exclusive Superstar Ring program.
JCB’s Superstar Ring program is based on a unique point-scoring system. During their first year in the program, members receive a JCB Superstar Ring. Sales professionals who continue to excel in subsequent years receive diamond additions to their rings. At “The Gloves Are Off” event, JCB honored the following dealer sales professionals for their outstanding efforts in 2015:
- Chris Shea, JCB of Georgia, Savannah, Ga.
- Leo Pruneda, Adobe JCB, Houston.
- Chad Fullerton, AIS, Bridgeport, Mich.
- Jeff Mackinley, JCB of Alberta, Calgary, Alberta, Canada.
- Dan Peters, Fairchild JCB, Green Bay, Wis.
- Keith Goodin, Deep South JCB, Jackson, Miss.
- Robert Lara, JCB of SoCal, Los Angeles.
- Kristian Mahrt, Mackinnon JCB, Orlando.
- Lucas Hoffman, Dinkel’s JCB, Norfolk, Neb.
- Clay Durham, MH JCB, Cincinnati, Ohio.