The Colorado Stone, Sand and Gravel Association (CSSGA) recently launched a new website. “As executive director of CSSGA I am pleased to be part of our new website,” said Todd Ohlheiser. “I appreciate the foresight and leadership of the CSSGA Board of Directors in supporting this initiative and keeping abreast with technology. This is yet another important step in representing this great industry, by dealing with issues critical to our membership while supplying the construction aggregate needs for our state.”
One of the main reasons for the major website improvement is to reach a larger audience and drive change for the industry, Ohlheiser said. He noted that CSSGA’s primary objectives are:
- Maintain a strong voice and presence for the industry on legislative matters including issues regarding infrastructure funding.
- Educate our members on the most up-to-date and pertinent safety issues. This includes our nationally recognized MSHA Part-46 Training program.
- Improve and maintain strong relations with state and local regulatory agencies.
- Outreach with consumers, end-users, and students about the aggregate industry’s influence on daily life, reclamation efforts, and their effects on the Colorado community.
- Bring Best Management Practices to our members through leading industry experts.
“The CSSGA is comprised of industry leaders who are at the forefront of the aggregate industry,” Ohlheiser said. “By creating synergies with other construction-material associations, industry experts, and regulatory and elected officials we continue to build our reputation in the aggregate industry through work in the legislative, regulatory and compliance arenas.”
The CSSGA site is http://cssga.org.