The AGG1 2013 and World of Asphalt shows will be the aggregates and asphalt industry gathering place this week when the doors open March 19 in San Antonio. The show floor is a sell-out with record exhibit space showcasing the latest equipment and product innovations.
- Advance registrations are tracking at near-record levels, with attendees coming from the U.S., Canada and more than 45 countries worldwide.
- Industry-driven education programs have already achieved record ticket sales.
- Several co-located industry events add to the high-level quality networking among attendees and exhibitors.
“This is where our industry comes together; we can talk with each other and see what’s ahead. We look forward to one of our strongest shows ever. If your job is asphalt or aggregates industry-related, this is where you need to be to take it to the next level,” said Show Manager Rich Prausa.
The co-located AGG1 Aggregates Academy & Expo and World of Asphalt Show & Conference will be held March 19 – 21, 2013 at the Henry B. Gonzalez Convention Center in San Antonio. The shows target the business needs of aggregates, asphalt, pavement maintenance and traffic safety industry professionals.
A mobile version of the show websites is also available for added convenience. Check out the online exhibitor directory and show planner to find the companies and products you want to see and to schedule meetings and education sessions.
- World of Asphalt and AGG1 have a reputation for measureable value:
- 93 percent of attendees from the last edition of the shows said AGG1 and World of Asphalt were valuable to their businesses.
- 90 percent were satisfied to very satisfied with their show experience.
- 90 percent of exhibitors were satisfied to very satisfied with the quality of attendance.
- 88 percent of attendees held key management positions.
More than 25 industry-related organizations are official supporters of World of Asphalt and AGG1. The shows are industry-owned and industry-run. Go online for more information and to register: www.worldofasphalt.com and www.agg1.org.