GCAA Announces Support for Automation & Energy Conference
- Published: Monday, 22 July 2013 10:38
Rock Products is pleased to announce that in addition to the National Stone, Sand and Gravel Association’s (NSSGA) sponsorship, the Georgia Construction Aggregates Association (GCAA) will co-sponsor the magazine’s Automation & Energy Conference being held Nov. 19-21 at the Cobb Galleria Centre in Atlanta.
The event, designed for aggregates, ready mix and cement professionals, will focus on information to reap the benefits of automation and energy technology. With an in-depth technical program, attendees will leave with the tools they need to make their operations more efficient and more profitable.
“The conference’s clear focus on education and new technologies to help companies create sustainable, safe and efficient operations supports the industry’s mission,” said GCAA Executive Director John Cardosa. “Our members, and the industry in general, will be well-served by the updated information being presented at the Rock Products’ Automation & Energy Conference.”
Mark Kuhar, editor of Rock Products magazine, agreed, stating, “We are incredibly happy to have the support of an organization like the GCAA. With their history of advocacy in the industry and understanding of the importance of the issues and technologies that our conference will cover, we know that they will bring valuable experience and resources for conference attendees.”
The Automation & Energy Conference will feature educational sessions including:
- Panel Discussion: Technology: What’s New?
- Automation Opportunities in a Quarry
- Automation Opportunities in a Batch Plant
- Maximizing Plant Productivity by Benchmarking & Evaluating
- Linking Energy & Reliability - Your Key to Sustainability
- Energy Audits
- Logistics and Truck Technology
- Data Mining and Decision Making
- Plant Networking and Intelligent Plant Systems
- Conveyor Systems, Automation and Monitoring
- Off-Road Truck Technology: Tracking and Diagnostics
- High Efficiency Motors
- Predictive Maintenance, Remote Diagnostics and Asset Management
- Solar and Wind: Renewable Energy for Plants
- Investing In High Tech Human Capital - The Employee of the Future
- Legal Issues Impacting Energy and the Environment
For more information about the conference, visit online at www.automation-energy.com.