The Sandvik product line provides solutions for virtually any application, and encompasses such diverse businesses areas as surface rock quarrying, excavation, tunnelling, demolition, recycling and civil engineering. The range of products developed to service these industries includes rock tools, drilling rigs, breakers, tunnelling equipment, crushing and screening machinery, bulk-materials handling systems – in fact equipment and support to deal with virtually every possible requirement.
As the world’s leading “live-action” show, Hillhead 2016 will see the company highlight the total solutions nature of our product ranges, with many market leaders being shown. Additionally a number of UK and global product launches are planned. Live demonstrations of mobile crushing and screening equipment will be held in front of the company’s booth, with other solutions also being demonstrated.
Products being shown include:
Mobile crushing and screening:
- QJ341 jaw crusher with new pre-screen – Global product launch.
- QH331 hydrocone with hanging screen.
- QI441 Prisec impactor.
- QJ241 compact jaw crusher.
- QE241 highly versatile scalper with unique configuration of two conveyors on one side.
- QE441 heavy duty scalper ideal for quarrying and aggregates.
- QA441 Doublescreen.
Customer services tools, consumables, wear parts and solutions:
- Optiagg mantle.
- Sandlock lifting device demonstration.
- Parts Evolution including live demonstrations.
- A selection of rock tools.
- Screening media display.
- Wear protection display.
- Selection of wear items including crusher jaws, mantles and concaves.
Other equipment and services:
- Bretec breakers: C2, M5/M7, M15 and L20C.
- Ranger DX800 drill rig.