The Masaba Portable C125 Plant allows for efficient transportation. This unit features a Grizzly Hopper Module that hydraulically lifts off the wide flange beam chassis for travel.
Hydraulic legs allow this Hopper Module to be transported on a low boy without the use of a crane. The Hopper Module is built from ¾-in. AR steel and comes complete with hydraulic folding wings to maximize feed capacity. This unit can be customized to fit specific operational needs.
- 200 hp 1200 rpm crusher motor.
- 50 hp, 1800 rpm feeder motor.
- Impact bed under crusher.
- Appropriate guarding.
- Coat two-part urethane paint.
- Coat two-part urethane primer.
- Steel-shot blasted.
- Owner’s manual for start-up and maintenance.
- Switchgear - NEMA 4 enclosure.
- Upgrade to (6) Masaba 70,000 lb. brute run on hydraulic jacks.
- Booster axle hitch.
- Hydraulic breaker mount with caged access ladder.