The 3D-Test Sieve Shaker Ro-Tap RX-30-E from Haver & Tyler has been designed for 3D laboratory sieve shaker with diameters of
up to 315 mm for dry sieving of 6 kg bulk material maximum. The amplitude for fine and coarse samples is fixed. This machine offers the advantages of electromagnetically driven test sieve shakers and an easy operation.
The product features:
- Controlled sieving action.
- The 3D sieving action saves time and manual re-sieving.
- Fixed amplitudes for fine and coarse particles.
- Self-readjusting amplitude for comparable sieving results.
Further advantages at a glance:
- Low-noise and maintenance free.
- Easy handling – only sieving time has to be set.
- Test sieves can be changed easily by using the quick-release clamping system TwinNut.
Haver & Tyler, www.haverparticleanalysis.com